The Hitachi ZW wheel loaders are designed with one aim in mind: empowering your vision. In terms of productivity, comfort, advanced technology, environmental performance and maintenance, they deliver on all levels. They not only meet your expectations of high-quality, reliable machines, but also provide your operators with a safer working environment, comfortable cabs with easy-to-use controls, and overall, machines that respond quickly and precisely.
When you sit inside the cab of a ZW wheel loader, you’ll see that it offers exceptional all-round visibility. Switch on the engine and you’ll hear that it’s the quietest machine on the market. When you start work, you’ll feel the benefit of the comfortable seat, easy-to-use controls and smooth operation. With substantial loading capacity, powerful digging force and impressive travel speeds, they’re extremely productive. Fuel-efficient and easy to maintain, they offer reduced running costs.
Makes & Models
Hitachi ZW compact wheel loaders are extremely stable due to a low center of gravity and a large counterweight. They also offer high levels of productivity thanks to the powerful engine. You can reduce fuel consumption by 10% by using the eco mode, which lowers the engine speed and is ideal for light operations such as loading gravel. A compact turning radius and easy maneuverability makes the ZW compact wheel loaders ideal for working in confined spaces, especially in urban environments. The wide opening engine cover enables you to inspect the machine quickly, and simplifies daily maintenance.
Engine Rated Power – 45.6kW
Operating Weight 4,895kg
Bucket Capacity – 1.18 CU YD
Offering exceptional levels of performance without compromising on efficiency, Hitachi ZW150 wheel loader is designed to satisfy the requirements of the construction industry.Designed to be reliable, durable and versatile for a variety of job sites, and to operate with low levels of fuel consumption, they incorporate the high‑ quality engineering for which Hitachi is renowned.
Engine Rated Power 104kW
Operating Weight – 12,250kg
Bucket Capacity – 2.5 CU YD
The ZW180 has been designed to move quickly and easily around the job site. Developed using advanced technology, it offers excellent control, a high level of productivity and reduced fuel consumption. You can choose between three work modes and three driving modes according to the requirements of the job or your preference.
Thanks to the wheel loader’s hydraulic circuit, the lift arm and bucket move at the same time, which increases loading and excavating efficiency. The clutch cut-off timing can also be selected to match the working conditions, whether the wheel loader is operating at ground level or on a slope.
Engine Rated Power – 171 HP
Operating Weight – 14,220 kg
Bucket Capacity – 3.25 CU YD
The ZW220 has been designed to move quickly and easily around the job site. Developed using advanced technology, it offers excellent control, a high level of productivity and reduced fuel consumption. You can choose between three work modes and three driving modes according to the requirements of the job or your preference. Thanks to the wheel loader’s hydraulic circuit, the lift arm and bucket move at the same time, which increases loading and excavating efficiency. The clutch cut-off timing can also be selected to match the working conditions, whether the wheel loader is operating at ground level or on a slope. The ZW220 offers excellent all-round visibility with the widened front glass window and pillar-less rear corners. The curved front window gives good upward visibility, so you can clearly see the movement of the bucket for safer loading. The engine cover has also been designed to enable you to view the rear wheels and counterweight easily.
Engine Rated Power – 220HP
Operating Weight – 17,010 kg
Bucket Capacity – 3.7 CU YD
With a Stage IV-compliant engine and lock-up transmission, it works with greater fuel efficiency and reduced running costs. You can expect a 6% fuel saving in V-shaped loading and 5% in load and carry operations. It also releases fewer emissions than the previous model due to a selective catalyst reduction (SCR) system without a diesel particulate filter. The ZW250 is one of the safest wheel loaders you can operate, thanks to its 360° visibility from the cab. It’s also extremely comfortable and user-friendly, thanks to the ride control feature that ensures a smooth drive on all kinds of terrain and an optional Joystick Steering System for effortless control.
Engine Rated Power 249 HP
Operating Weight – 20,450 kg
Bucket Capacity – 4.8 CU YD
Rental Terms & Conditions
- All rentals are subject to credit approval.
- Rental rates are based on a single shift 8 hour day, 40 hour week and 176 hour month.
- Double shifts are at 1.75 the single rate, triple shifts are bill at 2.50 the single shift rate.
- Customers are responsible for all consumables such as; fuel, lubricants, filters, ground engaging tools (teeth, cutting edges, breaker chisels, etc), tire wear.
- Customer shall maintain the machine by performing the prescribed daily machine inspections and maintenance.
- Customer is required to carry adequate Physical Damage and Liability Insurance listing Rasmussen Equipment Company as additional insured. Certificate of Insurance must be on file at Rasmussen Equipment Company.
- Customer is expected to use the machine in safe manner. Customer shall provide qualified operators who are trained in proper operating procedures. The customer must also ensure that the machine’s safety features such as back-up alarms, ROPS, etc., remain in proper operating condition while in customers possession.
- Customer is responsible for excessive wear or damage to machine such as broken glass, lights, bent or dented sheet metal, cylinders, tires, operation instruments, etc.
- Rental rates do not include any applicable taxes or permits.
- Customer responsible for all transportation charges. FOB Salt Lake City.