Skid Steers are a staple piece of equipment for any job, large or small. Rasmussen Equipment in Utah carries a variety of skid steer models with rated operating capacities from 1750lbs to 2700lbs that will make quick work of even the most complicated task. Our selection includes wheeled and tracked options that focus on the comfort and safety of the operators while maintain the power and efficiency needed to complete a job. Whether your project requires digging, loading, pushing or grading, we’ve got you covered.
Makes & Models
Rated Operating Capacity – 2522 lbs
Net Power – 74.3 hp @2600 rpm
Operating Weight – approx. – 9950 lbs
Lift Height – 124.8 in
Rental Terms & Conditions
- All rentals are subject to credit approval.
- Rental rates are based on a single shift 8 hour day, 40 hour week and 176 hour month.
- Double shifts are at 1.75 the single rate, triple shifts are bill at 2.50 the single shift rate.
- Customers are responsible for all consumables such as; fuel, lubricants, filters, ground engaging tools (teeth, cutting edges, breaker chisels, etc), tire wear.
- Customer shall maintain the machine by performing the prescribed daily machine inspections and maintenance.
- Customer is required to carry adequate Physical Damage and Liability Insurance listing Rasmussen Equipment Company as additional insured. Certificate of Insurance must be on file at Rasmussen Equipment Company.
- Customer is expected to use the machine in safe manner. Customer shall provide qualified operators who are trained in proper operating procedures. The customer must also ensure that the machine’s safety features such as back-up alarms, ROPS, etc., remain in proper operating condition while in customers possession.
- Customer is responsible for excessive wear or damage to machine such as broken glass, lights, bent or dented sheet metal, cylinders, tires, operation instruments, etc.
- Rental rates do not include any applicable taxes or permits.
- Customer responsible for all transportation charges. FOB Salt Lake City.