Rental Rates Effective April 1, 2015
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
RENTAL RATES ARE BASED ON:
8 HOUR DAY
40 HOUR WEEK
176 HOUR CALENDAR MONTH
ADDITIONAL USAGE WILL INCUR OVERTIME CHARGES
DOUBLE SHIFT RATE = STANDARD RATE X 1.75
TRIPLE SHIFT RATE = STANDARD RATE X 2.50
ALL RENTALS QUALIFY FOR EQUITY BUILDER PROGRAM
Contact us: Equipment Sales and Rental (801)978-2830 E-mail
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rentals are subject to credit approval.
- Rental rates are based on a single shift 8 hour day, 40 hour week and 176 hour month.
- Double shifts are at 1.75 the single rate, triple shifts are bill at 2.50 the single shift rate.
- Customers are responsible for all consumables such as; fuel, lubricants, filters, ground engaging tools (teeth, cutting edges, breaker chisels, etc), tire wear.
- Customer shall maintain the machine by performing the prescribed daily machine inspections and maintenance.
- Customer is required to carry adequate Physical Damage and Liability Insurance listing Rasmussen Equipment Company as additional insured. Certificate of Insurance must be on file at Rasmussen Equipment Company.
- Customer is expected to use the machine in safe manner. Customer shall provide qualified operators who are trained in proper operating procedures. The customer must also ensure that the machine’s safety features such as back-up alarms, ROPS, etc., remain in proper operating condition while in customers possession.
- Customer is responsible for excessive wear or damage to machine such as broken glass, lights, bent or dented sheet metal, cylinders, tires, operation instruments, etc.
- Rental rates do not include any applicable taxes or permits.
- Customer responsible for all transportation charges. FOB Salt Lake City.